Friday, March 17, 2017

New Orleans Charm in 4 Easy Steps

new orleans inspired interiors

I’m heading to New Orleans this weekend to celebrate my best friend and bride-to-be; and as much as I’m looking forward to the much-needed girl time, I’m also feeling ready to be inspired. I find myself most energized when I’m surrounded by old architecture, eclectic styles, interesting foods, and new experiences. Oftentimes I return from a trip with the urge to refresh my home with design ideas I picked up while traveling. Restaurants, homes I visit, museums, boutiques, and the overall feel of a city fill me up with inspiration to tide me over until the next opportunity I have to travel. Where do you go to get inspired? Instruments as art – The walls of the rooms and the parlor at the Henry Howard Hotel in New Orleans’ Garden District are all adorned with musical instruments. Of course this is perfect for the birthplace of jazz, but I’m sure ...read the rest of the story here

The post New Orleans Charm in 4 Easy Steps appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2mWsY6y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment