Friday, March 10, 2017

The 10 Coolest Straw Hats to Wear This Spring

Spencer Wide Brim Boater from Free People

Adding to my ever-growing collection of straw hats is one of my favorite things to do in early spring, when all the fashion lines start revealing their new designs for summer.  (Someday I want to have an entry hall covered in hats, but for now I’m storing them in the back of my closet.) This year’s designs are particularly exciting and fresh: I’m loving all the tassels, flat brim shapes, and dyed straw. If I could pick only one of these to add to my collection, I think it might be that little white number from Janessa Leone. Which is your favorite? featured image of spencer wide brim boater from free people ...see the slideshow here

The post The 10 Coolest Straw Hats to Wear This Spring appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2n6J3Yz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment