Monday, March 6, 2017

My March 2017 List

what to read, what, and listen to this month

featured image via brandy melville usa The past few weeks, I’ve actually been making it into bed by 9pm with enough time to dive into a good book before turning off the light. I sleep so much better when I get some reading time in beforehand! This month’s roundup includes my new go-to weeknight cookbook, a podcast that’s making me reexamine my approach to success, and the guilty pleasure tv show that’s officially an addiction. Keep scrolling for this month’s picks, and I’d love to hear in the comments what you’re currently reading, watching and listening to! ...see the slideshow here

The post My March 2017 List appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2lO9KMP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment