Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hoisin Chicken Cabbage Tacos

_AP_2025

photos by Ashleigh Amoroso On our first date, Adam picked me up and whisked me away to… the diviest Chinese restaurant I’d ever seen. In hindsight, it was totally out of character for a guy who loves his high-end dining, but since we worked together at the time, we were kind of keeping things on the down low, and Sichuan Parlor seemed like a safe bet. Anyway, I found out something interesting on that first dinner together: the guy loves peking duck, that classic, crispy-skinned dish served with little pancakes, hoisin sauce, cucumber and scallions. Having never eaten it before, I was a little taken aback when the chef came out with an entire lacquered duck that he meticulously carved table side, but the garlicky, sticky sweet flavors quickly won me over. ...see the slideshow here

The post Hoisin Chicken Cabbage Tacos appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2n4IT3K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment