Wednesday, March 15, 2017

5 Easy Ways to Add Volume to Your Hair

Easy and fun tricks that really WORK!

For me, a good hair day equals one where my hair has as much volume as possible (go ahead and let the Texas big hair jokes fly, I can take it.) I’ve tried just about every trick under the sun, from shampoos to sprays to special brushes, and only a few have resulted in hair that stays uplifted all day. Keep scrolling for my quickest routes to big bouncy hair, plus two new ones that my stylist Erica Rae popped in to show me! photographed by jessica attie featured image by @johnnyramirez1 ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Easy Ways to Add Volume to Your Hair appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2mNima8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment