Monday, March 20, 2017

How to Build an On-The-Go Makeup Kit

the prettiest travel sized products!

As annoying as it is to see my makeup disappear as the day goes on, I have to admit that “super-long-wearing” makeup usually doesn’t appeal to me. On one hand, I’m a little suspicious of the chemicals that the product contains to essentially stain the skin (they can’t be that healthy, can they?)—but besides for concerns about potential toxicity, I find many long-wearing products to be cakey, drying, or simply unflattering. So, what’s a girl to do when she needs to look good all day without applying layers of super-strength spackle? Easy: it’s all about the on-the-go makeup kit. I promise that there are many days that I run out of the house with nary a lipstick on me (I am a crazed new mom, after all), but on days when I need to look put-together, nothing makes me feel more confident than knowing that I have teeny versions of ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Build an On-The-Go Makeup Kit appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ndLQia
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment