Friday, March 31, 2017

Why Spring Is The Ultimate Time To Refresh Your Home

spring inspired interior design

What I’ve learned from every biography I’ve ever read and TED Talk I’ve ever watched, is that creating new habits and meeting goals is all about the setbacks. There will always be missteps, but the key is to get back up, not be too self-critical (that one’s hard) and try again. If you’re with the 80% of the population whose New Year’s resolutions have fallen by the wayside, spring is the ultimate opportunity to reset. This month we reset our clocks, the weather’s noticeably shifting, and it’s a perfect time to make our home reflect that too. That can mean a trip to the nursery, a fresh coat of white paint on scuffed walls, or a scrubbing session with your baseboards (which I find oddly satisfying). For me, I’ve been feeling the urge to take everything off my bookshelves in my home, and get rid of accessories and things in ...read the rest of the story here

The post Why Spring Is The Ultimate Time To Refresh Your Home appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2oG8Zag
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment