Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tropical Almond Smoothie

A brunch smoothie that will definitely make it into your normal Sunday rotations!

You guys, my smoothie obsession may have just gone to a new level. With the addition of alcohol. Usually when I have friends over for brunch, I fall back on the old beverage standby’s: coffee and mimosas. As delicious as they both are, I’ve been wanting to shake things up a bit, but I always thought that smoothies felt more like a healthy weekday staple than a celebratory brunch treat. When they’re not spiked, that is. Let’s back up a bit and I’ll explain how this stroke of brilliance happened… Baileys recently sent me their new Baileys Amande liqueur: a light tasting spirit made with real almondmilk and luscious vanilla flavors. It’s delicious mixed with coconut water and served over ice, or blended up into a frozen drink. Now that summer’s in full swing, I’ve been experimenting with more tropical smoothies made with mango, banana, and coconut, so I figured – why not? And the most ...read the rest of the story here

The post Tropical Almond Smoothie appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2903dbP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment