Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Peachberry Shortbread Ice Cream

Peachberry shortbread ice cream for anyone with a fruity sweet tooth

Summertime and the livin’ is easy. If you’re anything like me, your air conditioning is working overtime (hello, heatwave), your sandal game is strong, and your ice cream cravings are in full swing. To add fuel to the fire, I just returned from a pretty spectacular trip to Italy where I indulged in gelato daily (sometimes more than once), and while it’s good to be home, gelato withdrawals are at the top of my “vacation blues” list. Rough, I know. So, as I began to brainstorm desserts for celebrating this weekend’s Fourth of July holiday, the decision was obvious — homemade ice cream. Cakes and cookies decorated in reds and blues are all good, but when it comes to summer desserts, there’s something I find irresistibly tempting about freshly churned ice cream. Afterall, is there anything more American than a creamy scoop on a blisteringly hot summer day? Throw in ...read the rest of the story here

The post Peachberry Shortbread Ice Cream appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/297m5JH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment