Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Snapshots from Food & Wine Classic in Aspen

Aspen Food & Wine

Last weekend we went to Aspen for the Food & Wine Classic, and though I say it every year (this was my third at the Classic), 2016 was the most fun ever. From the welcome party (I hugged Jacques Pépin!) to the inspiring demos (Marcus Samuelsson was my fave) almost every day held bucket list moments, and I highly encourage any of you fellow food and wine fanatics to check the experience off your list at some point in the near future. Click through the slides for my favorite snaps from the trip! ...see the slideshow here

The post Snapshots from Food & Wine Classic in Aspen appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/28O9blG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment