Thursday, June 23, 2016

20 Organizational Tasks You Can Tackle in 5 Minutes or Less

super organized workspace

You know that sense of deep satisfaction that you get after tackling a big organizational task, like cleaning out the garage or organizing the linen closet? Suddenly, everything in life feels a bit more tidy and manageable, even if it’s just in our imagination. As much as I love the feeling, those bigger jobs are usually relegated to a Sunday afternoon when I have time to spend a couple of hours. But I have found quite a few ways to inject a bit of this organizational happy into the work week: even when things are really busy, I can remind myself that, “Hey, it will only take a few minutes!” Aside from the sense of calm these give me, the bonus side effect is that my life tends to stay pretty organized all the time since these have become habits that are in my regular rotation. Click through for 20 organizational tasks that can be ...see the slideshow here

The post 20 Organizational Tasks You Can Tackle in 5 Minutes or Less appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/28PcVAA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment