Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Phoebe’s Woodland Fairy Birthday Party

Dessert Buffet // Phoebe's Woodland Fairy Party
I’ve got to admit, one of the most fun parts of having a 3-year-old daughter is that I finally have an excuse to plan parties with incredibly girly themes like “Woodland Fairy.” And now that Phoebe is old enough to have strong opinions of her own, she gets to weigh in with a birthday party wish list that includes things like bubbles, balloon artist, and lots and lots of dessert. Last week I shared the inspiration behind her fête (including the Minted invitations that started it all), and she and I had a blast bringing it all to life on a summer afternoon surrounded by all her favorite girlies. Click through to see how her party came together, plus I’m sharing a few of my favorite kids’ party hacks that kept the planning and setup easy! *photos by Jessica Attie ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1ID9wLS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment