Friday, September 18, 2015

Are Hats the New Gallery Wall?

Gallery walls can be an intimidating project to start because as we all know, the best collections are acquired over time. And finding the art is just the first step. You still have to frame it all in a coordinated fashion and arrange and hang them in a formation that’s pleasing to the eye. So if, like me, patience is not your strong suit, then I recommend the latest spin on the gallery wall: hats. You probably have a couple already, and if you don’t then I guarantee your local Goodwill has a whole shelf of straw hats and fedoras. Last weekend I even salvaged a stack of unwanted hats in my parents’ garage. The best part is you can take this art right off the walls and wear it out whenever you like. That, and the fact that hanging these does not require a level and can be finished in just 10 ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1KvTpWf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment