Thursday, September 24, 2015

How to Be More Confident

How To Be More Confident | Camille Styles
I’ll be honest – sitting down to write this post was more of a challenge than I expected. I’ve always considered myself a confident person: I thrive in groups even when I don’t know a lot of people, I’ve never had a problem with public speaking and I love meeting new people. I’m an extrovert, sure, but that doesn’t mean I’ve mastered the whole self-confidence thing. If you were to peek inside my head on a given day, you might hear questions like, “What if my idea isn’t well received?” “Will anyone actually come to my dinner party?” “Was that blog post good enough, or should I rewrite it again?” Confidence is a process; no one can master it in a day. We’ve all heard the tip a hundred times: “Fake it ‘til you make it.” But simply pretending to have confidence skirts the real issue: confidence is about knowing ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1LyKNz0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment