Monday, September 21, 2015

Sicilian-Style Zucchini Spaghetti

Sicilian-Style Zucchini Spaghetti
I know, I know… I can’t stop talking about my new addiction to spiralizing (as shown here and here.) And we really only have one person to blame thank: when Ali of Inspiralized sent me one of her genius inspiralizers to try out, it was so simple to use that I started creating noodles out of every veggie in my fridge. Today she stopped by to makeover one of my favorite carb-packed pasta dishes into a satisfying no-guilt version made with zucchini noodles. Can’t wait to give this one a spin, and for loads more ideas on what you can spiralize, pick up her new book here! Take it away, Ali! *images & recipe: Ali Maffucci ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1QTQE1V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment