Monday, September 21, 2015

Your Most Flattering Eyeshadow Shade

The Perfect Eyeshadow for Your Eye Color
In my unofficial studies (read: in my casual polling of friends) it seems that, somehow, eyeshadow is one of the most intimidating products in the beauty world. Not eyeliner, not lipstick, not even self-tanner. Somehow, of my non-beauty-editor friends, not one wears eyeshadow. And I’m not quite sure why. Compared to eyeliner and mascara, shadow is super-easy to apply. You basically slap it on and smudge it around with your finger until it looks ok. Maybe that’s the issue: I’m a decidedly type-B person who doesn’t need rules and perfection. My friends probably have higher standards. Nonetheless, in an effort to write a bit of an amateur “Eyeshadow PSA”, I’ve rounded up the prettiest shadow shades for fall 2015, and broken them down by eye color so that at least one aspect of the product is figured out for you. But, of course, there are so many shades that complement ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1iszlZV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment