Monday, September 28, 2015

Linger On

Lakehouse Inspiration Board | Camille Styles
Did you happen to catch Cindy Crawford’s lake retreat in this year’s September issue of Vogue? It’s rustic preppy perfection (and it should be, since she had a friend from Ralph Lauren help with the decorating). We all swooned over the dreamy feature here in the office, and it definitely re-awakened some old lake house fantasies I’ve had since I was a kid. My dream lake getaway has a screened in porch, a pantry full of red wine, and a library of good books for reading on the dock. I’m not sure as to the exact location of this house, but it’s somewhere surrounded by pines. I’ll be there wearing cut off jeans, listening to old Son Volt albums, and putting off fall for one more week or two. This time of year seems made for lingering, and I can’t imagine any better way to soak up the last warm ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1VlBaEJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment