Monday, September 28, 2015

A Splash of Color in My Living Room

Fall is here, and with it comes a natural instinct to cozy up our homes and make them inviting and comfortable… after all, when the weather turns cold we’re going to be spending a lot more time inside! So it seemed like the perfect time to team up with Loloi Rugs to give my living room a little makeover with a new vibrant rug, some plush textural throw pillows and an oversized throw over an armchair, just begging for someone to curl up and take a nap! Loloi invited me to join seven other design bloggers to transform my living space with their brilliant (and super affordable!) Anastasia Collection of rugs. Not only was I thrilled with how the shot of color transformed my own living room; I also can’t wait to see what the other bloggers create in theirs! And we’re going head-to-head: if my living room, shown here, gets the most votes ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1VlBcMP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment