Monday, July 9, 2018

Top Face Primers With Major Skincare Benefits

best face primers anti-aging

Do you use a face primer? Until recently, I thought face primers were kind of gimmicky, and frankly a waste of money and time. But, some new products came onto the market recently that have really changed my mind about this skincare category. Well that, plus the NYC humidity that seems hell-beant on making sure that all of my makeup slides off of my face as soon as I step out of my door. So, what’s so interesting about these face primers? These nifty potions actually boast major skincare benefits, making them serious multitaskers. Whether they’re packed with SPF, laced with anti-aging ingredients, or infused with acne-fighting properties, these little wonders do way more than just making sure your makeup stay in place—they actually make your skin look better over time. Consider my skeptical self sold. featured image by glossier ...see the slideshow here

The post Top Face Primers With Major Skincare Benefits appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2J8mbyv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment