Wednesday, July 18, 2018

5 Lessons I Learned While Diving Into Self-Love

Camille Styles Live Kindly Self-Love

Friends, I’ve spent more time by and in a pool in the past two months than I have my entire life, which is a pretty big deal in my world, considering I’ve lived the bulk of my life avoiding pools and water at all costs. When invitations would roll in for pool hangs, boat days, or weekend getaways where pool time was inevitable, I immediately found a way to get out of going. “I forgot to pack my suit,” “I don’t feel like getting in today,” “I can only come for a little bit, so I’ll sit by the pool and chat,” were the most common excuses. Frankly, I hated how I looked in a suit and cared far too much about what others might think of what I looked like, that I ultimately missed out on a lot of fun. ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Lessons I Learned While Diving Into Self-Love appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2NrNrKZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment