Thursday, July 19, 2018

5 Best At-Home Workouts You’ll Actually Do

Camille Styles Best At-Home Workouts

I am never one to shy away from the latest beauty product, nutrition craze, or holistic healing regime—in fact, I like to see all of the new wellness trends and products as a personal experiment that I can’t wait to try just to see what happens, how it compares to what I’m doing now, and if it actually works. But, one thing that hasn’t ever been able to do it for me is at-home workouts. This may be due to me having to schedule nearly everything into my calendar if it’s going to get done, and signing up for a workout class adds that extra layer of accountability. Before, if I told myself I would ‘work out at home’, I always found 100 other things I had to do instead. Now, I realize that I was self-sabotaging myself and my workout routine by making excuses left and right. I either didn’t ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Best At-Home Workouts You’ll Actually Do appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2uQTMI6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment