Tuesday, July 31, 2018

This Is the Easy Way I Make Salmon All the Time

Easy citrus salmon recipe

Salmon is in my top 5 faves, both to make and to eat. I love it for a quick and healthy weeknight dinner, and I think the best way to serve a dinner party crowd is with an impressive (but so easy) whole roasted side of salmon topped with citrus slices. I used to be all about a quick broil with high heat that got the top of the salmon crispy golden-brown and left the inside tender… but then I experimented with this slow-roasting method, and I became an instant convert. Scroll on to see how easy the technique is and find out why I may never make salmon any other way again. photos by Hannah Haston ...see the slideshow here

The post This Is the Easy Way I Make Salmon All the Time appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2Oxpi7l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment