Sunday, July 15, 2018

Summer Date Night Ideas & Notes from the Weekend

orange lisa marie fernandez swimsuit

Happy weekend, friends! This one’s already been full of swimming with friends and food on the grill – and this morning, Phoebe and I are hopping a flight to St. Louis to visit my brother and meet my other new baby niece, June! (If you’ve been following along, you’ll know that both my siblings had their first babies within a couple weeks of each other last month, so it’s been a summer of major baby love in our fam.) This is mine and Phoebe’s first trip just the two of us, so I’m really excited for some major girl time – we’ve got manis, movies, and room service ice cream sundaes on the lineup. Let me know if y’all have any St. Louis recos in the comments, and read on for my favorite reads from around the web this week! xo What I’m wearing: Lisa Marie Fernandez suit from Sunroom, ...read the rest of the story here

The post Summer Date Night Ideas & Notes from the Weekend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2Nk3V83
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment