Monday, July 23, 2018

This is *Exactly* What I’m Packing for My Long Flight This Summer

Here's what's in my carry-on for my summer travels!

Over the last few years, I’ve taken my fair share of cross-country and international flights, and the Type-A part of me gets off on the challenge of packing exactly what I need (not too much, not too little) to make the flight bearable – and even fun. Instead of viewing a long flight as mindless hours to slog through getting to my final destination, I try to embrace it as an enjoyable part of the journey: one in which I can truly rest, have time for deep undistracted thinking and journaling, and catch up on the podcasts/books/TV shows that I’ve been wanting to dive into. With our trip to Mallorca around the corner (insert all celebratory, dance party emojis here!) I’m starting to make my list of the items that’ll be in my carry-on. Read on for my must-haves, and I’d love to hear in the comments what you consider ...see the slideshow here

The post This is *Exactly* What I’m Packing for My Long Flight This Summer appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2O9lrgs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment