Thursday, July 12, 2018

Summer Watermelon Salad With a Spicy Twist

Paneer and Watermelon Salad | This Brown Kitchen

It’s been one of those summers where each day seems to feels hotter than the one before. Even going outside to run errands feels like the biggest effort when the sun is beating down. Needless to say, the last thing I’ve wanted to do this summer is turn on the oven—even my stove-usage has been at an all time low. Lucky for me, salads are always of my favorite things to whip up all year round, but nothing quite beats a crisp, summer watermelon salad. Someone recently asked me if I ever get bored of salads since I eat them all the time (Ha!..Never). While I could see how eating the same salad everyday might be a bit monotonous, experimenting with seasonal produce and new ingredients keep my salad game fresh and exciting. So I happily snuck into the back of my freezer for some paneer, brought out my ultimate spice ...see the slideshow here

The post Summer Watermelon Salad With a Spicy Twist appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2uf1wo5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment