Monday, July 9, 2018

5 Ways to Get Energized If You Didn’t Get Enough Sleep

camille styles morning routine sleep

First off, I am a major advocate of getting adequate sleep. Sleep is the way our body restores itself from sickness, enhances cognition and focus, and even helps our bodies maintain a healthy weight, so consistently getting good sleep is probably the single most important step we can take towards health and vitality. And as much as I attempt to practice good sleep habits and get a full 8 hours every night, let’s be honest: sometimes it just doesn’t happen. Whether I stayed up too late ticking off my to-do list, took an overnight flight for work, dealt with a toddler who had a nightmare and wet the bed all in the same night, or experienced one of my occasional bouts of insomnia, I’m all too familiar with that foggy feeling of my alarm going off and realizing that I’m headed into a busy workday on far too little sleep. ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Ways to Get Energized If You Didn’t Get Enough Sleep appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2KQibb5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment