Wednesday, July 11, 2018

This Carrot Turmeric Hummus Is Your New Healthy Snack Solution

Homemade Carrot Turmeric Hummus Recipe without Tahini or Beans - #Whole30 approved!

You guys, I’ve recently come to the bummer realization that my stomach doesn’t really love it when I eat beans. I have a feeling that some of y’all can identify, and although beans can be great for many people (fiber and plant-based protein!) lately I’m not sure if those bloated feels I get really outweigh the benefits. SO, imagine my delight at Food & Wine Classic in Aspen earlier this month when Chef Seamus Mullen busted out this Carrot Turmeric Hummus at the KitchenAid cooking school that is not only legume-free, it’s packed full of antioxidant-rich veggies, spices, and is also stunningly gorgeous (bonus points!). Thankfully he shared the recipe that is ridiculously easy to mix up in KitchenAid’s 7-Cup Food Processor (the brand partnered with us for this post) which makes quick work of all that chopping. Read on to see how it comes together faster than you can ...see the slideshow here

The post This Carrot Turmeric Hummus Is Your New Healthy Snack Solution appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2L74VPu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment