Tuesday, July 3, 2018

DIY Dumplings Might Be the Best Girls Night Idea Ever

make your own dumplings!

Last week we caught up with food and travel writer Deana Saukam while she was visiting friends in Austin. It was so much fun hanging with this fun group of girls and watching them work together to make Deana’s DIY dumplings. When I say these scallop and garlic chive blossom wontons were good, I mean that both the photographer and myself independently went to Whole Foods to buy dumplings the next day for lunch. (NOT the same.) “I’m obsessed with garlic chives and their blossoms,” gushes Deana. “These Scallop and Garlic Chive Blossom Chili Wontons are inspired by two memories that are very special to me: Growing up, I got really excited when my mother purchased garlic chive blossoms from the Asian market. She incorporated these delicate and aromatic blossoms into a number of simple dishes at home, making stir fries and omelets extremely bright and flavorful. In Cambodian cuisine, ...see the slideshow here

The post DIY Dumplings Might Be the Best Girls Night Idea Ever appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2KIkr3Q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment