Friday, May 4, 2018

My 10 Best Taco Recipes of All Time

featured image: snixy kitchen I would say that May should officially be named “Taco Month,” but let’s face it: that’s every month here in Austin. And it’s one of the reasons why I love this town, since in my opinion there are few more delicious flavor combinations than grilled veggies or steak wrapped up in a warm corn tortilla with a dollop of guacamole. Mmmm… Before I digress further into my own taco fantasies, I thought it would be fitting to kick off Cinco de Mayo weekend with a countdown of my 10 best taco recipes of all time. They’re wide-ranging, from veggie versions to breakfast specialties to one that even ditches the tortilla. Keep scrolling for links to all the recipes, and I’d love to hear about your favorite taco recipe (or restaurant!) in the comments. Olé! ...see the slideshow here

The post My 10 Best Taco Recipes of All Time appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2JSndzE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment