Sunday, July 23, 2017

Weekend Notes

coral house, vacation home in the bahamas

*photo from look linger love’s gorgeous harbor island “coral house” Happy weekend, friends! Hope y’all are soaking up the sunshine and Sunday vibes today. I did a double take when I looked at the calendar earlier and realized that August is right around the corner — only a few more weeks to enjoy the beauties of summer, especially since Phoebe starts kindergarten in exactly 1 month and we’re about to get a lot more structure in our day-to-day schedule. Adam and I managed to slip away for a date night last night, so today we’ll be hanging with the kids, inviting a few friends to jump in the pool, making BLT’s, and I’m planning to squeeze in a little research for an upcoming trip to Charleston. It’ll be my first time there, so leave a comment with any of your reco’s! And keep scrolling for my favorite links from around the ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gU8nyO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment