Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The One Question That Will Help You Stay More Present

photo: collage vintage via who what wear Editor’s Note: As one of my favorite SoulCycle instructors on the planet (though I’m so lucky he’s based right here in Austin), Chris Chandler is one of those rare people who genuinely connects with everyone who crosses his path; no matter how busy things are, he stops what he’s doing and greets you with the kind of rapt attention and direct eye contact that conveys genuine interest. I asked Chris to share how he overcomes the struggle of constant technology that can get in the way of true human connection, and turns out, the struggle is real, even for him. Read on for the one question Chris asks himself to keep his tech distractions in check. I, Chris Chandler, have a love/hate relationship with my phone. I love the fact that technology has advanced so far that one device can do so much for ...see the slideshow here

The post The One Question That Will Help You Stay More Present appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2tWluko
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment