Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Southwestern Superfood Salad

This southwestern superfood salad is bursting with tomatoes, peaches, and all my other favorite flavors of summer!

in partnership with Blue Diamond Almonds // photos by kristen kilpatrick You guys know I love a good salad almost as much as I love a good taco, and when the delicious flavors of those two combine, I’m basically in heaven. This recipe was born from one of those typical summer moments when I accidentally came home from the farmers’ market with more peaches and tomatoes than one family of four could consume in a month (let alone a week.) In my desperate attempt to do something with them that wasn’t pasta, pizza, or cobbler, I decided to throw it all together in a new twist on a summer salad, make it Mexican with a zesty cilantro dressing, and the results were pretty darn mind-blowing. And it turned out to be the perfect recipe for our next post with Blue Diamond Almonds, since the Smokehouse flavor added both crunch and major dimension to ...see the slideshow here

The post Southwestern Superfood Salad appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2eKbKaZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment