Thursday, July 20, 2017

How To Build A Morning Routine

how to create a morning routine

Living kindly. Let’s talk about this for a second. I get asked quite a bit, What does living kindly mean? And the truth is, living kindly means something different for everyone. When I started this column two years ago, the focus was sharing my weight loss story, and how I made a pact to be kind to myself during the process. I had to learn to drop the shame, regret, and embarrassment around my weight. It’s since evolved into a column focused on not just being kind to myself from a health and wellness perspective — but in all areas of my life. While the content changes, one thing remains constant: learning to respect yourself and come from a place of patience and love will make you a better friend, partner, parent, sibling, colleague, boss, and human. That is living kindly to me. Be kind to yourself, and in turn ...see the slideshow here

The post How To Build A Morning Routine appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gMGwRf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment