Friday, July 28, 2017

The 18 Sweetest Cobblers, Crisps, & Crumbles

the best cobblers, crisps, & crumbles!

Last weekend I met up with my parents at our lakehouse for a long, lazy weekend. I love relaxing as much as the next girl, but after a couple days of doing nothing, I was itching to get my hands dirty. I had this grand idea of baking the ultimate fruit pie, but as I started looking up recipes, I realized that a lot more work went into baking a pie than I thought… Most of the recipes really needed to be prepared over the course of two days! So I nixed my pie idea and started looking for something with the same great taste, but not as much hard work. That’s when I fell into the delicious world of cobblers, crisps, and crumbles… Truth be told, we spent a good amount of time in the CS office debating whether there was truly any distinction between a cobbler, a crisp, and ...see the slideshow here

The post The 18 Sweetest Cobblers, Crisps, & Crumbles appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2w5CS7F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment