Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This Product Is the Key to Your Smoothest Summer Skin

the most hydrating lotions to use this summer

My desert island beauty product (as in, I only get to bring one) would have to be body lotion. The mere thought of getting out of the shower and not slathering it from head to toe makes me cringe, but just try putting on one of the watery trial sizes in a hotel bathroom and you’ll soon realize that all body lotions are not created equal. Growing up, my mom raised me as a lifelong Curel girl, and while I still keep a liter-sized bottle in my bathroom, I’ve realized some other versions may have it beat when it comes to truly smoothing parched summer skin. We polled our beauty council of experts to find out which lotions they can’t live without, and they spilled their luxe faves and drugstore finds below. featured image via st. agni ...see the slideshow here

The post This Product Is the Key to Your Smoothest Summer Skin appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2tBhm98
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment