Monday, July 17, 2017

4 Reasons You Should Try Something New Today

I love a good routine. As I write this, I’m sitting on our back patio with a cup of coffee (steamed almond milk and a dash of honey per usual) and my laptop, having completed my skincare routine, popped my vitamins, and done a quick meditation. Just like I do every single morning. Studies have shown that creating healthy habits is one of the best ways we can stick to our wellness goals, and as someone who is naturally attracted to routine, I’ve easily embraced the idea. The only problem is that when I always wake up at the same time every day, do the same workouts, and down my go-to green smoothie, the days start to blend together and suddenly I can wake up feeling like I’ve fallen into a rut. When I had a birthday a few weeks ago, I decided I needed to shake things up and introduce some variety in my life… ...see the slideshow here

The post 4 Reasons You Should Try Something New Today appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2t7rKWT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment