Friday, July 21, 2017

A Weekend On The Lake

beautiful horseshoe bay, texas

Half-way through Summer ’17, and it’s already going down in my book as one of the best ever. The reason? Because this summer, more than last year and the year before, I’ve found myself spending tons of time on the water. From this unforgettable day at sea with the team to an afternoon on the Mediterranean with family, I’ve been lucky enough to push off for a few meditative hours at sea more than once. When my friends Beth and Chad invited us to spend the weekend at their lake house in Horseshoe Bay, TX, I thought to myself, What better way to keep honoring the summer’s nautical theme? We packed up our swimsuits, sunscreen and towels, and drove just an hour west of town to enjoy a boating-filled weekend that felt like it was a world away. And lucky for us, Discover Boating partnered with us just in time to inspire and educate us on all things boating right before ...see the slideshow here

The post A Weekend On The Lake appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2tMMYcf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment