Wednesday, July 19, 2017

5 Ways to Make Every Day Feel Like the Weekend

how to make weekdays feel like weekends

I’ve always tried not to be one of those people who spends their entire week counting down to the weekend, but especially during the summer, sometimes you just can’t beat that happy sense of freedom that Saturday and Sunday bring. Lately I’ve been trying to find more ways to infuse every day of my life with more fun, and it’s got me wondering if there are simple ways that I could bring that sense of freedom into say, an average Wednesday. To test my theory, I came up with five easy activities that I typically reserve for the weekend, and I’ll be trying them out this week to see how it changes my workday vibe. Hope you’ll join me, and I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments. featured image via margo & me ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Ways to Make Every Day Feel Like the Weekend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2teC6Ev
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment