Thursday, March 2, 2017

Spiced Buckwheat Porridge with Yogurt, Mulberries & Maple

i may just replace my overnight oats obsession with this buckwheat porridge!

Buckwheat is such a warming grain. It’s that deep nuttiness that makes a bowl of this porridge so calming. I know most of us start our days with bowls of oats, but sometimes I find them a little hard on my digestion. Buckwheat is technically a seed (related to sorrel and rhubarb), so I find it feels a little lighter and easier on my system. Thank god, because I’ve really been missing a morning bowl of porridge. This one is filled with wintry, spiced flavors that make it a little more special than your everyday banana and peanut butter. I love the addition of yogurt on this, because a play on temperature is always a good idea. The warm porridge and cold yogurt is an addicting combination. Maybe now it will replace your daily overnight oats! Check out more Morning Meals here! ...read the rest of the story here

The post Spiced Buckwheat Porridge with Yogurt, Mulberries & Maple appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2md5Cd4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment