Monday, October 10, 2016

Sicily

Villa Sant Andrea, Taormina, Sicily

In case you didn’t get enough of Sicily on my Instagram feed, thought I’d pop in on this holiday with a little recap of our trip — it was one of those places where it was literally impossible to take a bad photo, and I just have to share them with someone (#CantStopWontStop). So bear with me and keep reading if you want to see them (or click onto the next story if you don’t – swear I won’t be mad.) After Chanel’s wedding in the Loire Valley last month, we hopped a flight to Taormina, a resort town perched on the side of a mountain with the most spectacular views and all the homemade pasta we were in search of. It was everything we hoped for and more; I’m already dreaming of our return trip to this magical place, and I brought home so much inspiration that’s already bringing a little of that Sicilian ...see the slideshow here

The post Sicily appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2eiSLmu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment