Wednesday, October 5, 2016

12 Tips to Be More Green in One Minute

tin can flower vase

The idea of “being green” can sometimes seem a little intimidating. Most of the tips I read about in magazines and on blogs feature out-of-reach goals that are both time consuming and unrealistic for my lifestyle. But after realizing in recent months how much paper, glass, and energy I have been wasting, I decided it was time to start incorporating greener practices into my life, no matter how small. I have found that I’m more likely to do something good for the environment if it fits well into my busy schedule. So today we’ve partnered with Seventh Generation to share some easy green tips that you can accomplish in less than one minute. Seriously! I’m slowly turning these tips into daily habits, and I love that I can see the effects of these practices in my electricity bills, water bills, and the amount of times I have to take out the trash per ...see the slideshow here

The post 12 Tips to Be More Green in One Minute appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cSPMMd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment