Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Spill It: What’s Always In My Purse

In My Purse
As a naturally nosy curious person, I love those articles that show what different people always keep in their bags: I’m fascinated by the little things that they can’t travel without, and it’s always a great way to discover cool new products. Since my must-haves have evolved since I became a mom to a toddler, and then to a newborn (again), I thought it would be fun to share the items that are currently taking up real estate in my roomy leather Cuyana tote (aka my non-diaper bag that always has diapers in it.) I’ve always got to have a few great beauty products for touch-ups on the go, kid essentials like wipes and extra onesies, and travel-friendly bags of Blue Diamond Almonds in a couple different flavors, which are both mine and Phoebe’s go-to snack (I seriously eat an insane amount of them every day.) If you were to snoop around in ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1TAuRht
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment