Friday, July 24, 2015

Do You Want Your Home to Feel Like a Hotel?

ace-hotel-portland
A common phrase I hear when people talk about decorating their homes is “I want it to look like a hotel.” I can relate, I’ve spent years making my bed as big, white and fluffy as I can; one that I can collapse into at the end of a long day. Hotels can feel so luxurious with their neat stacks of towels and tightly tucked sheets, and let’s not forget the robes. Many hotels even sell everything from their bedlinens, robes, and shampoos, to their mattresses so you can take your experience home with you. But hotels are also impersonal by nature, they’re missing all of the elements that “make a house a home.” Perhaps it’s the absence of clutter (and the daily cleaning service) that make them so appealing. What do you think, have you ever tried to make your home feel more like a hotel? I for one wouldn’t mind if mine looked a little ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Jj0ut0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment