Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Golden Eye Iced Coffee

Iced Coffee | Golden Eye Iced Coffee Recipe
There are few things in life I love more than a breakfast date, and (as you’ve probably noticed from my Instagram feed) there’s one spot in town that dominates my pre-noon rendezvous. Josephine House is a charming bungalow in Austin’s equally charming Clarksville neighborhood, and its whitewashed wood, marble countertops, breezy patio, and perfect pastries make it near impossible for me to stay away for more than a week. JoHo (see, I even have a nickname for it!) recently added an iced coffee drink to the menu called The Goldeneye, and I’ve been so into it from the very first sip that I begged Daisy, the assistant beverage director, to share the recipe behind her mysteriously amazing libation. Keep reading for the inspiration behind the drink, plus a surprising secret ingredient and all the details you need to whip up a delicious Goldeneye at home! *photos by Mia BaxterHow did you ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1I9eb9r
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment