Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Do You Have Instagram-xiety?

Do You Have Instagram-xiety? | Camille Styles
From the day I posted my first image of two air-brushed cowgirls on a truck tailgate, I’ve been hooked on instagram. I love the platform for it’s simplicity, hunt-ability, and intimate quality. For me, it’s primarily a vehicle of discovery. It’s where I found the Hotel Costes, the killer style of a lady named Sydney Ballesteros, the incredible eye of Andy Spade, and scored entrance to the Feast of St. Cecilia. At it’s best, instagram is a portal into hidden worlds of interesting people, places, and visual inspiration. At it’s worst, a catalyst for comparison and self-doubt. No matter what group you’re running with online (moms who only do kid pics, selfie-happy millennials, or die-hard professional photographers) it seems like only one thing about insta is truly universal: those darned little numbers. All of a sudden our lives (and our selves) seem quantifiable. You’ve got 2k followers? Well she’s got ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1OyVsrV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment