Monday, July 20, 2015

How to Start the Day on a Happy Note

get happy
I’ve noticed that when I have a bad morning, it puts me in a bad mood… and tends to equal bad vibes for pretty much the rest of the day. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the importance of starting the day on a happy note and whether there are ways that I can organize my morning to be more calm, unhurried, and set the stage for a more positive day ahead. I’ve noticed that when I get a good night’s sleep, exercise and eat a healthy breakfast, the early hours of the day are when I feel my most productive and inspired. Click through for 10 ways to have a happier morning and set the stage for a great day ahead. A side benefit? You just might discover that your energetic vibes rub off on everyone around you, too! *image: garance doré ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1I76oIc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment