Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sweet Potato, Avocado & Quinoa Bowl

Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl recipe
If I’m eating lunch at my desk, most days it looks something like this: a healthy grain like quinoa or farro leftover from last night’s dinner, plus whatever cooked veggies I have on hand, some raw greens and usually some chopped up avocado because, let’s face it: avocado makes everything better. A sprinkle of herbs, or goat cheese, or nuts (or all 3) adds tons of flavor at the finish, and with this bowl of goodness in hand I am one happy girl. Since I’ve been trying to do meatless main dishes at least a couple of nights a week, I’ve been mixing up my flavor combinations, and this is one that Adam has been loving, too. Inspired by a healthy bowl from one of my current favorite cookbooks Clean Green Eats (Candice shared a few of her recipes from the book here!) this one combines roasted sweet potatoes, crispy ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Sbx59S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment