Thursday, July 16, 2015

20 Best Sunglasses

20 Best Sunglasses | Camille Styles
Let’s talk eyewear. Finding the right pair of sunglasses can be a serious struggle, especially if you’re one of those women who needs prescription lenses, i.e. me… I feel your pain! Whether it’s the dilemma of finding the right pair for my face structure or the right color that won’t clash with my wardrobe, the whole process feels about as daunting as finding the perfect pair of jeans. Not only can a new pair of sunnies be expensive, there are so many enticing options out there that it’s easy to get shopping paralysis. This summer I made it my mission to not let buyer’s fear stop me from rocking a new pair of eye candy. From thrifty to indulgent, I’ve found the twenty best shades of the season. featured image from nasty gal lookbook ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1HxfNvz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment