Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Nursery Reveal!

crib // modern baby boy's nursery // camille styles
Okay guys, it’s go-time: I’m having a baby in just over 2 weeks, and the nursery is officially ready to welcome a boy! It seems surreal that we’re so close, but we’re also so excited about his arrival that I’d honestly be thrilled if I went into labor today. I can’t wait to meet this new little guy who I’m destined to fall madly, deeply in love with. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was thinking of just putting a crib in our upstairs guest room and calling it a day. But the closer I got to my due date, the more I began to want to create a special haven for our new bundle, so I called in the design team at RH Baby & Child to help me bring my vision to life. We may have lost our guest room, but I couldn’t be happier to have a ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1GDlQkv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment