Thursday, April 23, 2015

Raspberry & Pistachio Cake with Lemon Glaze

Raspberry & Pistachio Cake with Lemon Glaze Recipe
It’s always right around this time of year that I start craving desserts with fresh juicy berries and zingy citrus fruit — flavors that practically shout from the rooftops that Spring has arrived and it’s time to savor desserts with a lighter vibe. For last week’s garden party I hosted in my backyard, I made this Raspberry & Pistachio Cake with Lemon Glaze (inspired by this recipe from Bon Appetit), and at the last minute decided to make two mini cakes instead of one larger one… because everything’s cuter in mini form, right?I love making smaller 6″ cakes because it means more approachable little slices at a daytime gathering (not even your most self-controlled friends will resist a tiny slice!), plus if I’m baking for just our family of 3, I can give the other little cake to a friend. Next time, I’m going to try whipping up a lemon ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1HvrmEd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment